Your Emergency Dentist in Redmond and Bellevue
If you are in Bellevue or Redmond and having dental pain or a dental emergency – Smile Studios in Redmond is here to take care of you. Whether it’s a chipped tooth or filling, a lost crown, or discomfort associated with a wisdom teeth, emergency dentist Dr. Tina Subherwal can help you get out of pain.
Dental emergencies can range from bacterial, fungal or viral infections to a fractured tooth or need for dental restoration. Not all emergencies are associated with pain; a loss of a filling, crown, or bridge are also considered dental emergencies
Common causes for a dental emergencies and toothaches:
- Trauma: injury to the mouth can cause fractured teeth, knocked out teeth, loose teeth, and bleeding of the gums or lips
- Dental Decay: bacterial acids eat away at the layers of the tooth structure; severe decay can cause pain and swelling
- Gum Infection: signs include bleeding gums, swollen gums, loose teeth, severe gum infection can cause pain and tooth loss
- Cracked teeth/Tooth Wear: clenching or grinding your teeth causes the enamel to wear down and cracks to form in the teeth
- Damaged dental work (such as loss of a filling, crown, or bridge)
Dental Emergency in Bellevue or Redmond?
Pain from dental emergencies can keep you from eating, working, and sleeping; which is why we recommend that you see a trusted dentist as soon as possible. Getting to an emergency dentist immediately for an urgent dental appointment can make the difference between saving or losing a tooth.
Whether you have trauma, tooth decay, gum disease, or a cracked tooth, emergency dentist Dr. Tina Subherwal will provide you with affordable and quality emergency dental care for immediate relief from pain.